Our friend, Mayka Sanchez is applying for a PhD position within the framework of an MSCA-COFUND, funded by the EU and co’funded by La Caixa. The program is called INPhINIT and the deadline for application in 2nd February 2018.
- 3-year contract in a stimulating environment
- Complementary training
- Secondments at national and international organisations (Universities, Research Center and Private sector)
- Mentor appointed by ”la Caixa” Foundation from its network of alumni, the ”la Caixa” Fellows’ Association
- Involvement in communication and dissemination activitie
Candidates applying for a fellowship of the programme will be evaluated accordingly to their CV, letters of reference and interview.
- Candidates must have obtained a Master degree in the last 4 years
- A good command of English (B2 level required)
- It is also mandatory not to have resided in Spain more than 12 months in the last 3 years before 29 May 2018.