The Lab of Dr Mayka Sanchez at IJC (Barcelona) is looking for an enthusiastic postdoctoral candidate, who wants to work in a young and efficient team to address new and challenging aspects of haematology, RNA Biology and iron metabolism. The selected candidate will apply for salary funds from Generalitat Catalunya for a postdoctoral position.
– Compulsory: Promising track record of early achievements, including significant publications (as main author, impact factor >6) in major international peer reviewed scientific journals.
– International mobility will be a plus.
– Proven Laboratory experience especially in haematology, microscopy, RNA Biology, mouse work, and/or iron biology.
– Good communication skills
– Languages: English (required), Spanish (helpful).
– 3-year postdoctoral contract. Additional expenses connected to the project are provided.
– Starting: From January 2017
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th October 2016. Please include:
– Subject of email: Candidate Postdoc-2016
– A CV including your contact details and it is compulsory to include your publications and Impact Factor and provide detailed information concerning fulfilling of criteria
– Names of two referees (with email and phone number)